Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rolling Thunder!

Every Memorial Day Weekend on Sunday tens of thousands of bikers descend on Washington DC to express their solidarity with America's POW, MIA and fallen veterans, that they "Will not be forgotten!" I have to confess that I have been coming to this event for many years and it has become sort of a adrenaline fix for me. To see all of the bikers ride is truly inspirational. It really makes your heart race and burst with pride for America! This year was a special treat because my sister and her husband were among the riders! They are on the Harley Davidson on the left side of the picture all smiles and cheers! I have included a pix of me and my current favorite POW survivor...Senator John McCain! All, la Cardboard cut out of course. But what the heck!



No comments: